Dunkin’ Donuts is the perfect place to go for a winter drink. However, why not save some money this holiday season and make some of their drinks at home? They have several different drinks on the dunkin’ holiday menu that are perfect for warming you up on a cold day. The Peppermint Mocha Signature Latte, Gingerbread Latte, and Eggnog Latte are all great choices.
Last year I started making my own drinks from their seasonal menu since I was craving their drinks before they release on November 2nd. Here are my favorite ones and some fun variations you should try. If you want to try new beverages this post is for you.
The Dunkin’ Donuts Peppermint Mocha is a delicious drink that is of popular demand and is perfect for warming you up on a cold day. It is made with espresso, peppermint, mocha sauce, and whipped cream. The espresso and peppermint flavors combine to create a delicious drink that is sure to warm you up. The mocha sauce adds a delicious chocolate flavor that makes the drink even more irresistible. The whipped cream adds a touch of sweetness and creaminess that takes the drink to the next level. This Mocha pairs so well with the pancake wake-up wrap.
- 1 packet hot cocoa mix I’m currently obsessed with the Starbucks Double Chocolate
- 1 candy cane broken into pieces
- 1 cup of very hot coffee (any holiday blend coffee will work)
- optional: whipped cream
- Dump a packet of hot cocoa mix into your mug, and place the candy cane pieces over top.
- Pour your (very hot) coffee in and stir until everything is dissolved and mixed well.
- Top with whipped cream, and enjoy!
- Add a caramel drizzle to the top
- Use a white mocha hot chocolate
- Top with whipped cream
The Dunkin’ Donuts Gingerbread Latte is a delicious drink that is perfect for warming you up on a cold day. It is made with espresso, gingerbread syrup, steamed milk, and whipped cream. The espresso and gingerbread flavors combine to create a delicious drink that is sure to warm you up. The steamed milk and whipped cream add a touch of sweetness and creaminess that takes the drink to the next level. gingerbread coffees holiday flavors free medium dunkin’ fans. This latte pairs so well with their cranberry orange muffin they use real cranberries that taste incredible.
- 1 cup Dunkin’ cold brew coffee or iced coffee
- 1 1/2 tsp molasses
- 2 tbsp maple syrup
- 3 tbsp cream, vanilla coffee creamer or just plain creamer
- whipped cream
- 1/4 tsp gingerbread spices
- Add the cold brew, molasses, side of syrup, and cream in a glass with ice.
- Stir very well to mix the flavors. The molasses is thick and will fall to the bottom, which is fine.
- Top with whipped cream and gingerbread spice!
- Mocha Drizzle on top
- Use one dunkin’s variation Ethiopian coffees for the base
- cinnamon sugar on top
Cookie Butter Cold Brew
The New cookie butter cold brew is an ultra-smooth cold brew that’s a sweet blend with notes of sweet brown sugar and baked cookie flavors. This is topped with a creamy cookie butter cold foam and spices like cinnamon, ginger and nutmeg finished with cookie butter crumbles. This cold brew pairs so well with their new cookie butter donut!
- 1 1/2 cup half and half
- 1/3 cup cookie butter or Biscoff cookie spread
- 1/4 cup of sugar
- 1-2 tsp Javy Coffee Concentrate
- 1/4 cup of sugar
- steamed whole milk or almond milk
- Ice cubes
- one pump of brown sugar cookie syrup
- Place the half and half, cookie butter and sugar in a blender and blend until smooth. Let the creamer rest to remove the bubbles, and store in a closed container, in the fridge. Use within a week.
- Fill a tall glass with ice, milk and Javy coffee concentrate and stir, Add a splash of creamer on top, or more to taste, and stir. Serve with whipped cream and chocolate sauce drizzle if desired.
- Cookie Butter Cold Brew
- Whipped Cream
- Chocolate Sauce drizzle
All of Dunkin’s holiday menu items are perfect for warming you up on a cold day. The Peppermint Mocha, Gingerbread Latte, and Eggnog Latte are all delicious drinks that are sure to warm you up. These drinks are perfect for enjoying on a cold winter day. Hope you enjoyed this post!