If you’re looking for the best cookware set that is also oven-safe, check out these six options that are sure to meet your needs. Oven-safe cookware is a must-have for all home cooks because it can be used to cook food on the stovetop or in the oven. The following nonstick pans are durable at high temperatures. Plus, they come in many different shapes and sizes, so you can find the perfect set for your needs. There’s a reason professional chefs have a robust set of oven-safe cookware in their kitchens
The first thing to know about oven-safe cookware is the types of materials that are safe to use. The most common options are stainless steel, cast iron, hard-anodized aluminum, and ceramic. Each of these materials has its own benefits and drawbacks, so it’s important to choose the right one for your needs. Ceramic cookware is very durable and conducts heat well. Metal is long lasting and extremely durable at high heat, and lasts a long time if you take care of it properly.
Additionally, make sure that the pots and pans have handles that will stay cool during oven use. This is especially important if you plan on using your oven-safe cookware to bake food in the oven. Finally, consider the size of the pots and pans. Make sure that they are large enough to accommodate the food you plan on cooking in them.
For your first use, I recommend you hand wash all of your cookware before using. You don’t want any toxic chemicals getting into your food. Some pans will recommend you wash then heat the pan to high heat and let it fully cool before cooking. This allows the nonstick properties of the coating to set in properly. Most oven-safe cookware can be washed in the dishwasher, but some may need to be hand-washed. Be sure to check the manufacturer’s guidelines to find out how to best care for your oven-safe cookware.
If you’re in the market for oven-safe pans and cookware, then check out these favorite six sets!
1. The first set is the Gotham Steel 10-Piece Set. This set comes with two fry pans, two saucepans, one Dutch oven, and three lids. It’s made of titanium and has a ceramic coating, so it’s durable and safe to use in the oven. Ceramic nonstick coating makes for easier cleanup.
2. Next up is the Calphalon Contemporary 11-Piece Set. This set comes with three frying pans, two saucepans, and four lids. Stainless steel handles and a corrosion-resistant surface and safe to use in the oven. This set has stay-cool handles that are safe to touch when used on the stove.
3. If you’re looking for a nonstick cookware set, then check out the T-Fal 10-Piece option. This set comes with two frying pans, two saucepans, one Dutch oven, one pot, and four lids. It’s made of aluminum with a nonstick finish and metal handles, so it’s easy to clean and safe to use in the oven.
4. The Cuisinart MultiClad Pro 12-Piece Set is also a great option. It comes with three frying pans, three saucepans, and four lids. This stainless steel cookware has an aluminum core, so it heats evenly and is safe to use in the oven. If you don’t purchase the whole set, definitely get just the nonstick skillet. This frying pan lasts you for years in the kitchen because of its durability and usage on the stovetop and oven.
5. If you’re looking for a cast iron set, then check out the Lodge Logic 7-Piece Set. This set comes with an 8-inch & 10-inch fry pan, and one skillet pan. There are two plastic scrapers and silicone handles to grip easier. It’s pre-seasoned with vegetable oil so it’s ready to use right out of the box and safe to use in the oven or on the stovetop. This is the best choice for a set that will last a lifetime. Be wary of using metal utensils on this product, you can scratch the finish. If you don’t want to purchase a whole set I recommend getting just a cast iron skillet. I use my cast-iron skillet for a variety of recipes, best used for recipes where you sear something and then need to bake it to finish the cooking process.
6. Finally, the last set we’ll recommend is the Rachael Ray Cucina Hard-Anodized 12-Piece Set. This set comes with six non-stick pans, two saucepans, one dutch oven, and three lids. It’s made of hard anodized aluminum for durability and even heating with plastic handles capable of high heat, plus it has a nonstick coating for easy cleaning.
If you’re in the market for oven-safe cookware, then don’t wait any longer! These six sets are all top-rated options that are sure to please. Plus, they come in a variety of shapes and sizes, so you can find the perfect set for your needs. Oven-safe cookware is a must-have for any kitchen because it can be used to cook food on the stovetop or in the oven. So if you’re looking for a new set of cookware, be sure to check out these six oven-safe sets today!